MULTIPLE OFFERS! HIGHEST AND BEST DUE BY 1/25 AT NOON. Welcome to this contemporary 4 bedroom home in the desirable Carrefour neighborhood of Marlton! As you enter through the double doors to the foyer, you will notice the 4th bedroom on your left equipped with french doors and a skylight. This space is also ideal for an office or playroom. The sunken Living Room is expansive and inviting; dramatic vaulted ceilings and skylights enhance the open feel of this room. There is a wet bar perfectly placed for entertaining guests in this space. Just around the corner is the updated eat-in Kitchen that is open to the Family Room. The Kitchen offers granite countertops, tile backsplash, soft close cabinetry and a large bay window that overlooks the rear yard. Just off the Kitchen there is a formal Dining Room for the special occasions. The Family Room features a wood burning fireplace and a slider to the backyard patio. The laundry room is on the main level and has plenty of room for storage on the shelves. A half bath completes the main level. Upstairs on the left is the primary bedroom equipped with a ceiling fan and full en-suite bath. This light and bright bathroom offers a double sink vanity, stall shower, soaking tub, tile floors, walk-in closet and ample windows for plenty of natural light to shine in. Down the hall there are 2 more bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closets and a second full bath with tile flooring. Additional amenities include a BRAND NEW high efficiency gas furnace, 9 year old roof, 2 car attached garage and durable bamboo wood flooring through most of the main level. With some TLC, this can be your forever home. Marlton is an ideal location from the city and the shore in addition to the convenience of all the shops and restaurants just around the corner! Property being sold in as-is condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MARLTON MIDDLE M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights, Insulated
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price