What a wonderful home!! Welcome to 2 Sullivan Way, located in Berkshire Woods in Marlton. Thi s is a fantastic offering. This home has many, many nice features and upgrades. Chief among these is a gourmet kitchen, graced with a Stainless Steel Appliance package, cook top, double oven, build in microwave and plenty of cabinet space. The center island boasts a beautiful granite counter tops with extensions, offering not just more prep space but additional seating for when you have loved ones over. The flooring is simply gorgeous. There is also quite a bit if recessed lighting throughout the home as well as crown molding and other finished woodwork. The kitchen also offers an egress to the trex deck, which overlooks the fenced in yard. Other features include two fireplaces, one on the main floor, accented with a stacked stone surround, and one on the lower level offering a relaxed ambiance to the room. The master suite has plenty of closet space, a tray ceiling and master bath, elegantly displayed. This is a great neighborhood and this home is better than any new construction offered. The home does come with the remainder of the builders warrants. Please treat yourself to a tour today.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lenape Regional High
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 34.00 x 104.87
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price